So I bought a bag of 100 gold studs recently for about $5 on eBay
They are a great cheap accessory for all of us DIY’ers!
The first thing I accessorized with them was my iPhone 4 case
Made a quick little video on it too!
But besides studding your phone case, there are tons of other things you can do with them too!
1. Add them to the corners of you collar
2. Stud your denim shorts (studded tie dye shorts will hopefully be my next DIY)
3. Your canvas shoes (For ex. Toms or a style like it)
4. Add them to the shoulder part of a blazer
5. You can basically add them to anything that has a cloth-like material!
Thrifty Chic Clothing is a blog for all of the thrift-loving fashionistas out there. You can be trendy on a budget!
Let TCC help you be chic for less.